For online purchases you can choose to return your product to any Best Friends’ store or by post as detailed below. For in-store purchases you return your product to any Best Friends’ store. We cannot accept returns by post if they were purchased in-store.
- Returns will be accepted in person at any of our Best Friends Pets stores
- Bring your item in along with a proof of purchase (copy of your electronic invoice).
Return By Post
- Safely package your item including a copy of your electronic invoice and a fault description with sufficient details to highlight any suspected faults.
- Print your return label provided by our Best Friends Pets Customer Service team and stick to the outside of the parcel so its clearly visible.
Post and address your returns parcel to:
Best Friends Pets Online Store
Shop 1, 2-6 Sloane Street, Maribyrnong, Victoria, 3032
Accepted Return Reasons
- Contact our Best Friends Customer Service team
Return your parcel by either visiting one of our Best Friends Pets stores or return by post following the above steps.
Change of Mind
Unfortunately due to high demand for our products we are suspending our change of mind returns policy until further notice. From 20 March 2020 we will no longer be accepting returns for change of mind.
Faulty Goods Terms & Conditions
We are committed to honouring our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
- is not fit for purpose;
- is significantly different from the sample or description;
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem.
Freight Charges For Returns
All goods returned to us will be at your expense unless you are entitled to return the goods at law. In these rare circumstances we can offer you a credit or refund to cover the costs associated with having to return the item(s). This credit/refund will not exceed our standard shipping fee for the item(s) needing to be returned and can only be paid once items have been received by our staff. Any additional packaging, express postage costs etc will not be covered by us.