Best Friends has a huge range of Hills and Royal Canin wet and dry Prescription food, providing an extensive selection of dog and cat health related specialist nutrition.
If your vet has recommended and prescribed Hills or Royal Canin diets as part of your pet's ongoing nutritional care you will find it conveniently located near the vet clinic in the Health & Wellness centre, so that you can easily have it vet checked before purchase.
If you are not currently an Our Vet client, simply bring your pet's prescription in when you visit.
Our range of Hill's and Royal Canin Prescription Diets are available for purchase whenever the store is open, so you can pick up prescription food any time across the weekend, whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Did you know?
- As part of your pet's care, your vet may recommend a Prescription Diet to help manage their health.
- Therapeutic foods can help your pet with a range of conditions, such as:
- Weight management
- Skin and food sensitivities
- Kidney issues
- Urinary care
- Digestive assistance
- Joint care
- VIP Pet Care Club members save 10% off the normal price of Prescription Diets every day
- Complete Care members save 20% off the normal price of Prescription Diets every day
- Not an Our Vet client? Simply bring in your pet's prescription to make your purchase
Tips for finding and purchasing your prescription food
- Head to the health & wellness centre located near the vet clinic in every Best Friends’ store
- If you have purchased in store before, simply select your food and take to the vet counter
- If you have a new prescription speak to the vet team and show them your prescription
- Once the vet has checked the prescribed food simply take to the counter for purchase