Malaseb Medicated Shampoo - 250ml
Has your dog been diagnosed with bacterial skin infections? Your vet can provide expert advice. Malaseb is specifically formulated to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis and dermatophytosis (ringworm).
- Active constituent is chlorhexidine gluconate
- Helps to remove dirt, scaly skin and grease
- Kills cutaneous microorganisms that often cause dermatitis
- Can be used on dogs and cats
- Thoroughly wet your dog's coat and skin
- Apply shampoo and work into a lather
- Allow the foam to sit on the dog's body for ten minutes, ensuring that the dog doesn't directly inhale or lick the product
- Rinse well with clean warm water
Repeat twice weekly until symptoms decline, then weekly or as advised by your vet
- Free standard delivery for all online orders over $75 Australia Wide
- All online orders under $75, can be delivered for a flat rate of $9.99
- Free Click & Collect at any of our stores*
- You can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or instore credit of equivalent value.
- For online purchases you can choose to return your product to any Best Friends’ store or by post.
- We cannot accept returns by post if they were purchased in-store.
- Faulty goods are accepted by returning the product instore at one of our Best Friends Pets stores or by post to our online warehouse.
- View our full Returns and Exchanges policy for more information
Puppy Training & Behaviour
Puppy Expert Advice
Dog Training & Behaviour
Dog Health & Wellness
© Copyright 2020 Best Friends Retail Pty Ltd - ACN 159 053 399