||Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food & canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.