HILLS PRESCRIPTION DIET CANINE DERM DEFENSE CHICKEN 354G
If your dog has been struggling with severe skin irritations or if they're recovering from an infestation of parasites, you'll need to give them the best nutrition to help them get back to looking their best. Hill's Derm Defense can help. What does Hill's Derm Defense do to help your dog's skin?
What makes Derm Defense so good?
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Works to improve internal skin health
- Encourages natural recovery
- Provides an holistic long term solution to supporting their immune system
- Soothes and nourishes their coat
- Contains high levels of omegas 3 and 6
- Loaded with Vitamin E and clinically proven antioxidants
- Contains no corn, chicken by product, artificial colours or flavours
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Rice Starch, Spinach, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Coconut Oil, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Lipoic Acid, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Cranberries, Natural Flavors, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Apples, Broccoli, Zucchini, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness.Feeding Guide:
Always provide fresh, clean water for your pets. When starting on new foods such as Hill's, it's important to allow a 7 day transition period of blending their old food with the new food. This will avoid any upset tummies or irritations.