HILLS PRESCRIPTION DIET CANINE DERM DEFENSE 2.7KG
If your dog has been struggling with severe skin irritations or if they're recovering from an infestation of parasites, you'll need to give them the best nutrition to help them get back to looking their best. Hill's Derm Defense can help. What does Hill's Derm Defense do to help your dog's skin?
What makes Derm Defense so good?
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Works to improve internal skin health
- Encourages natural recovery
- Provides an holistic long term solution to supporting their immune system
- Soothes and nourishes their coat
- Contains high levels of omegas 3 and 6
- Loaded with Vitamin E and clinically proven antioxidants
- Contains no corn, chicken by product, artificial colours or flavours
Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Broccoli.Feeding Guide:
Always provide fresh, clean water for your pets. When starting on new foods such as Hill's, it's important to allow a 7 day transition period of blending their old food with the new food. This will avoid any upset tummies or irritations.