ORIJEN ORIGINAL DOG BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE DOG FOOD 2KG
Every dog requires a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of meats. It's what their ancestors hunted in the wild and now they can have it too.
Made with Fresh free range chicken and turkey, nest laid eggs and wild caught fish - it's a highly palatable mix formulated with their natural growth and development in mind.Features:
What is BARFINO?
- Made with fresh, raw or dehydrated animal ingredients
- Nutrient-rich, made with US ingredients
- Freeze dried to lock in flavour
- BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE - foods that mirror the richness, freshness and variety of WholePrey meats that cats and dogs are evolved to eat.
- FRESH REGIONAL INGREDIENTS with a focus on local ingredients that are raised by trusted identities, and delivered FRESH or RAW each day.
- NEVER OUTSOURCED so the foods aren't made by other companies and aren't allowed to be made by anyone else.
- THESE FIVE PRINCIPLES REFLECT OUR BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE COMMITMENT: RICH IN MEAT AND PROTEIN To meet pets' biological need for a meat and protein-rich diet, ORIJEN is loaded with 85% meat (about three times as much as conventional pet foods) and is free of plant concentrates like potato or pea protein.
- FRESH MEAT INCLUSIONS Unrivalled by any other pet food, TWO-THIRDS of the meats in ORIJEN are FRESH or RAW to provide essential nutrients in their most nourishing form and the goodness all cats and dogs instinctively crave.
- AN ABUNDANT VARIETY OF MEATS In nature, cats and dogs benefit from an assortment of foods, so ORIJEN features a richly nourishing diversity of fresh free-run poultry, whole nest-laid eggs, ranch-raised meats and whole wild-caught fish.
- WHOLEPREY MEAT RATIOS Nature matched the nutrients in whole prey animals to perfectly meet your cat and dog’s needs. ORIJEN’s WholePreyTM ratios of meat, organs and cartilage virtually eliminate the need for synthetic ingredients. CARBOHYDRATE-LIMITED Your pet’s natural diet is low in carbohydrates, so ORIJEN limits carbohydrates and replaces fast sugars like potato and tapioca with whole fresh fruits and vegetables, such as pumpkin and squash.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, lentil fiber, chicken fat, natural chicken flavor, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product. Feeding Guide:
Daily feeding depends on the age, weight and breed of your dog. Every dog is unique and their requirements will vary. Portions range from 60g to 390g daily. Aim to feed twice a day and check the label to ensure you're feeding the right amount. Always provide fresh, clean water for your pets.