Pet Care & News
Best Friends, The Best in Pet Care
GiGwi Win a Kids Toy Car Competition
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 11:00
Terms and Conditions of Entry for Best Friends VIP Club & Gigwi Win A Kids Ride On Car (“Promotion”)
- Information about how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Best Friends Pty LTD • ABN 79 159 053 399 • 2-6 Sloane Street Maribyrnong VIC 3032 is the promoter of this competition ("Promote") in conjunction with GiGwi Australia 1 Turuga Pl Bangor NSW 2234, ABN 53 664 126 521 (“Associated Promotional Partner”).
- The Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23283
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Monday, 23rd April 2018 and will continue until 11:59PM AEST on Sunday, 1st July 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner, the Promoter’s associated companies and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Gigwi toy from a participating Best Friends Pet Store during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- To enter the Promotion individuals must be a member of Best Friends VIP Club and must provide their VIP Club purchase information or have their VIP Club Card scanned by a Best Friends staff member in-store at time of purchase ("Qualifying Purchase").
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- There will be 27 individual (x1) computerised random draws, one for each of the participating Best Friends Pet Stores. All draws will take place at the end of the promotional period on Friday July 6th at 12:00pm (AEST) at Best Friends Maribyrnong, 2-6 Sloane Street, VIC 3032. ("Draw Location").
- The first valid entry drawn for each store will win a Replica AMG G50 Kids Ride On Car with an RRP value of $299.00 AUD ("Prize").
- Total prize pool value is $8073.00.
- The winners will be announced on the Best Friends website competition page https://www.bestfriendspets.com.au/gigwicomp. The winners do not need to be present at the draw. The winners will be notified via email and phone within 30 days after the promotion closing date. The winners will be contacted via email or phone as listed on their VIP Club Membership, to organise claim of the “Prize” from the Best Friends store of the original qualifying purchase (“local store”)
- The Promoter (or its nominated agent) accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- If the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner (or its nominated agent) is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner reserves the right in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or take any other action that may be available, as appropriate.
- The Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner (or its nominated agent) reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) taking a Prize; b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Associated Promotional Partner; e) any variation in offer value to that stated in these conditions of entry; or f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.