Dog Fashion Size Guide
Brrr! If you're cold, then your dog may be too! There's a dog coat for every occasion, be it sitting at a dog-friendly cafe on a chilly morning, going on a hiking adventure or snuggling up on the couch for a night in.
But how do you choose the right coat in the right size for your pooch?
Here are our top 5 tips:
- Fit is everything: jumpers should fit easily over the head with four leg holes, leaving a space for the tail and easy toileting.
- The belly straps should be snug to stop slipping but not too tight. Adjustable straps are good for growing dogs and allow custom fitting to the individual.
- Choose a washable durable and comfortable fabric that won’t rub or irritate the skin.
- For a professional fit, take measurements around your dog’s neck, chest and shoulder to tail base to help choose the right size or better still, bring your best friend in for the perfect look and fit.
- Give your best friend time to get used to wearing a coat. Put it on loosely for short periods, giving treats and praise and soon your dog will be parading it with pride!
- Don't forget - you can return apparel with tags and your receipt if it is not the right size