Christmas 2023 Delivery Cut-Off Dates
For most of Australia, you will need to ensure your order is placed before December 15th 2023 to ensure potential delivery before Christmas.*
See below Australia Post's last sending dates for parcels:
You can also view the link here - Lodge your business parcels early for Christmas - Australia Post (auspost.com.au)
Shopping for your best friend has never been easier with Best Friends Pets online
Best Friends Pets delivers within Australia only, using Australia Post services. Goods will be delivered on business days only.
- Free standard delivery for all online orders over $75 Australia Wide.
- All online orders under $75, can be delivered for a flat rate of $9.99.
During the COVID-19 period, deliveries will not require a signature. Deliveries will be left at a safe place at the delivery location where possible. If there is no-one available, deliveries will be taken to your nearest Post office.
We are still dispatching daily, however Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to reduction in freight capacity and an increase in parcel volumes. You can continue to check the status of your order through your tracking number which is emailed to you once you've placed your order.Some orders may be split into multiple deliveries which can be tracked via the same tracking number to provide you a real time estimated delivery date.
C&C (Click &Collect)
- Place your order online and choose a store collection option from our 30 convenient locations.
Orders placed before 3pm can be processed within 2 hour on the same day. If placed after 4 pm, your order should be ready for collection the following day.
We aim to have any orders placed before 3pm ready in two hours, 7 days a week.
Once your order is ready, you will receive an email confirming your order is ready for pick up at the store you selected. You can collect your order 7 days a week.
Please ensure you check store opening hours to avoid disappointment; you can check store hours HERE.
Please note that occasionally during periods of high demand this may not be possible, please ensure you have received an email and SMS confirming your order is ready to be collected before proceeding to store.
C&C orders will only be released under the following strict conditions;
- Presenting your order confirmation, in either printed or digital form
- Photo ID
- You have 14 days to collect your order or the order will be cancelled and refunded to the original payment method.
- You will receive a SMS text message and email when your order is ready for pick up.
How Contact Free C&C works:
We are now providing a Contact Free C&C option. We're providing this so you don't have to enter the store. Call us when you're outside the store and we'll bring your order to you.
- Contact Free C&C is available for online orders and can be collected from stores.
- Contact Free C&C is available for customers who prefer to not enter the store to collect their order.
- Follow the normal C&C process that’s currently on our website.
- We’ll send you an email when your order is ready for collection. This email contains the phone number of your chosen store.
- When you arrive at the store, please wait out the front and call the store number as contained in the ready for collection SMS and email.
Please ensure you have the following information with you before calling:
- Your order confirmation, in either printed or digital form
- Photo ID
- Car registration number and car description
A team member will bring out your order. You will not be required to sign the C&C invoice on this occasion.