Love your pet? Love prizes?
Keep an eye out for great competitions at Best Friends! Your pet could win lots of great prizes, like vouchers, unique experiences and so much more!
2021 Best Friends and ROYAL CANIN® Competition Australia
Competition starts: Monday 28th December 2020 at 10.00am AEDT.
Competition closes: Sunday 21st February at 11.59pm AEDT.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who is: (i) a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older at the time of entry; (ii) an owner of a kitten / puppy at the time of entry; (iii) not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
2. The Promotion is advertised online in Australia.
3. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period, “Buy any Royal Canin® Food to go into the chance to win 6 months of Royal Canin® food”. Entrants must be a Best friends VIP member to be eligible. Eligible Entrants who submit a valid entry in accordance with these conditions will receive an entry into the Prize Draw.
4. Entry into the competition is restricted to only one entry per pet.
5. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter.
6. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 8 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions.
7. Entries that are or include obscene, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, unsuitable, or infringing content as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion will be deemed invalid, are not acceptable and not eligible to win.
8. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries. In addition the Promoter is not responsible for entries incorrectly completed/submitted or for problems experienced entering the competition due to technical issues (i.e. computer problems or internet connections).
PRIZE DRAW AND PRIZES
9. There will be 2 winners in total, one for Dog and one for Cat. The prize draw will be held on Monday 1st March at 1.00pm AEDT.
10. Each winner will receive a 6 months worth of food based on what breed of dog they have for the winning pet. Winners will be contacted via email or phone to determine the most suitable diet according to the Royal Canin Pet Health Nutrition team.
11. The Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The total maximum prize pool is $580 AUD.
13. Winners are selected at random using random number generator.
13. All Prize winners must claim their prize by 15/03/2021. Subject to any relevant directions given under legislation regulating the Promotion, if any Prize is not claimed by 15/03/2021, the Promoter will re-award the Prize to a Reserve Provisional Winner at 1.00pm on 16/03/2021.
14. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for the prize lost or damaged in transit.
16. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry.
17. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
18. The Promoter and associate agencies accept no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this contest and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
19. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to assign all rights of the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting and promoting their entry (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this paragraph) on the Promoter’s newsletters and website without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entrant hereby assigns irrevocably to the Promoter all right, title and interest (including without limitation the entire copyright, including but not only a present assignment of future copyright) to the results and proceeds of the entrant’s contribution to the Promotion including but not limited to any copyright in the entry sent to the Promoter within the meaning of the Copyright Act 1994 incorporated therein in which the entrant owns copyright.
21. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
24. If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
25. We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. These companies may be based overseas, including in France. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.