Love your pet? Love prizes?
Keep an eye out for great competitions at Best Friends! Your pet could win lots of great prizes, like vouchers, unique experiences and so much more!
Enter on Facebook here.
Enter on instagram here.
Entries close 11.59pm 16th June, 2021.
Winner receives a prize pack valued at $250RRP. Post a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #BFPVIPOOCH or post on our Facebok page https://www.facebook.com/BestFriendsStores. Competition starts 3pm Wednesday 16th June and ends 11.59pm 16th June, 2021. Winners will be contacted via the channel they entered on. This competition is not endorsed or associated with Instagram.
Blackmores PAW 'Pet Friendly Holiday' Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers/vet clinics and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/07/21 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/21 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Blackmores PAW product from any Participating Pet Store/Vet Clinic nationally during the Promotional Period. A “Participating Pet Store/Vet Clinic” is any store or vet clinic nationally that sells Eligible Products and displays advertising material for this promotion.
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- (i) Visit blackmores.com.au/pawholiday and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- (ii) input the requested details;
- (iii) upload a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase of an Eligible Product; and
- (iv) submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Tactics Marketing, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100 on 03/09/21 at 10am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on blackmores.com.au/pawholiday on 06/09/21.
13. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a Pet Friendly Holiday Pack valued at $10,000.00. Each prize includes:
- 1x TripAdvisor pet friendly organised holiday, valued at up to $7,500.00 depending on date of departure; and
- Spending money in the form of 1x Prepaid VISA card valued at $2,500.00
Flights, additional spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 03/09/23 and is subject to booking and availability.
16. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
17. Winners and their companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Winners and their companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with a winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
18. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
22. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Total prize pool value is up to AU$30,000.00.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/12/21 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on blackmores.com.au/pawholiday on 06/12/21.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of the prize.
32. As a condition of accepting the prize, a winner (and their companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
34. The Promoter is Blackmores Limited (ABN 35 009 713 437) of 20 Jubilee Ave, Warriewood NSW 2102, telephone 1800 803 760.
NSW Authority No. TP/00821. ACT Permit No. TP21/00862. SA Permit No. T21/794